Turn your U.S. gold coins into cash today.
Oakton Coins & Collectibles will buy all US gold coins. If you are curious about the value of your US gold coins, come visit during business hours for a free gold coin appraisal today.
Oakton Coins & Collectibles buys and sells US gold coins of all types.
From $1 gold pieces to $20 St. Gaudens, our US gold coin buyers can make you the strongest offer the market allows on your US gold coin collection. Immediate payment is always standard. Selling gold coins to Oakton Coins & Collectibles is neither complicated nor time-consuming. We will provide you with the service you deserve and market value for your US gold coins. We buy entire gold coin collections when possible. It is of no benefit to you to have a coin dealer cherry-pick the best items from your gold coin collection. Whether you have a large or small collection, we will make you an offer on every gold coin you have.
We are also strong buyers of all old US gold coins, including all of the following gold coin types:
- $1.00 Gold Dollars, Type I, II and III – 1849-1889
- $2.50 Capped Bust Gold Coins – 1796-1834
- $2.50 Classic Head Quarter Eagles – 1834-1839
- $2.50 Liberty Head Quarter Eagles – 1840-1907
- $2.50 Indian Head Quarter Eagles – 1908-1929
- $3.00 Three Dollar Indian Princess – 1854-1889
- $4.00 Four Dollar Stella – 1879-1880
- $5.00 Capped Bust and Capped Head Half Eagles – 1795-1834
- $5.00 Classic Head Half Eagles – 1834-1838
- $5.00 Liberty Head Half Eagles – 1839-1908
- $5.00 Indian Head Half Eagles – 1908-1929
- $10.00 Capped Bust Gold Eagles – 1795-1804
- $10.00 Liberty Head Gold Eagles – 1838-1907
- $10.00 Indian Head Gold Eagles – 1907-1933
- $20.00 Liberty Head Gold Double Eagles, Types I, III and III – 1849-1907
- $20.00 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagles – 1907-1933
We pay the most for your U.S. & foreign gold coins.
We also buy California fractional gold coins (sometimes known as California small denomination gold), private and territorial gold coins, foreign gold coins, and US Pattern or Judd Pattern gold coins. If you are looking for the highest prices possible for your numismatic gold coinage, then you need the experience that Oakton Coins & Collectibles can give you. We can confidently and accurately provide gold coin values and make an offer to buy your gold coin collection for what your coins are worth.
Oakton Coins & Collectibles also buys all foreign gold coins. Some of the foreign gold coins we purchase are: Sovereigns from Great Britain, Austrian 100 Coronas, 4 Ducats, Trade Ducats, Chinese Panda Gold, French Gold Roosters, Swiss Gold 10 and 20 Francs, Mexican Gold (50,20,10,5,2,1 Pesos), Russian 5 and 10 Gold Rubles, Hungarian 100 Coronas, South African Krugerrand, Canadian Gold Maple Leafs, Austrian Gold Philharmonics, and more.