We reconfigured the in-shop buying and selling process to maximize everyone’s safety and health.
Unlike many other coin shops, we have a walk-up transaction window. Customers and employees have gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer available. Cash is no problem, although many people prefer checks at the moment. Your comfort and safety is our top priority. A limited amount of browsers will be allowed in during this time.
Rest assured that every precaution has been put in to place.
- Employees regularly self-monitor (e.g., take temperature and assess any potential symptoms of coronavirus).
- Employees wear masks that cover mouth and nose; customers must do the same.
- A maximum of five people are allowed in the store at any time (staff + customers).
- All counters and door handles are sanitized after every customer.
- Employees wash hands between every customer interaction.
- Free hand sanitizer and masks are available for everyone.
- Constant high level air filtration during the day, and ozone generation (coronavirus killing) air cleaning at night.
- Because of the high level of security, Oakton Coins is a very controlled environment on all levels.